We went to the American Girl Store this summer! I took Kit with me to the store. The first thing I said when I walked into the store was " It's like a giant doll house." We went shoping first. I got the campfire and treats set, Kit's bed, and Kit's typwriter set. Mommy and Daddy bought me a pink doll shrit that has a star on it and says American Girl Dallas. Then we went upstairs to do her hair. They did a good job on her hair, it's still kind of frizzy but she is 4 years old and I sleep with her every night. I picked the side braid hairdo for her. I also got her ears pierced at the salon. After that we had a drink with our dolls. They got to sit in the clip on chairs. After we left the store we got to take our dolls to The Grand Luxe. We ate lunch there with our dolls because we didn't eat lunch at the American Girl Store. We had soooooooooooooooooooooooo much fun!!! :) P.S. You need to get the doll's hair wet before you brush it. :)
Looks like you had a great time there! I like the lunch table. Thanks for sharing your photos. Love, Grandma
ReplyDeleteI am glad that you went to the American Girl store with your doll, Kit. Isn't that store just so much fun!! I am like you, whenever I get to go to that store, it is just like going in a giant doll house!! I am glad that you were able to get Kit's hair done and get her ears pierced at the salon. You looked like you were having so much fun with Kit and what fun to get to eat with her at the restaurant!! Love you, Nana
ReplyDeleteP.S. Thanks for telling me to wet Kit's hair before brushing!!